Rancho Santa Fe homes for sale & Rancho Santa Fe MLS Listings
The Easterling Group loans, transaction processing, and support team
Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate, Inc.
New York Times Best Sellers
Media, publishing industry, and readers: Looking for the website for author Todd Easterling? Please visit www.ToddEasterling.com
Rancho Santa Fe and Fairbanks Ranch are great places to live and work. Thank you for visiting our Rancho Santa Fe real estate website and real estate brokerage, which serves all of San Diego county and offers a unique, no nonsense 'tell it like it is' approach to the real estate business. Now that you've found us, we will tell you how you can save thousands on your new or re-sale home purchase, or thousands selling your home on the MLS. Really! Please don't pay 5% or 6% to a real estate agent before you get a quote from us. We'll show you why you don't need to share the commission you pay with Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (he's doing quite alright without your money), Coldwell Banker, or other franchise brokerages that charge 5% to 6% commission and send part of your fees out of state to corporate offices. Wouldn't you rather keep that money?
Here's the straight truth about the real estate business, which no other brokerage will tell you...
1. The average commission/fee a seller pays in this area is $125,000? That's a lot of money to pay, and a lot of lost equity in your house, and money lost from other purposes for your family. And that's why we started our own brokerage, for our own family's real estate needs, then decided to offer our services and savings to the general public. We simply didn't want to pay such high fees to buy and sell property.
2. Did you know that every agent and every broker, regardless of the company they work with, uses the exact same Realtor approved legal forms and processes, and the same MLS listing service. Don't be fooled by claims of "superior marketing" or advertising in newspapers no one reads anymore. Don't be fooled by claims that one company or another can offer "caravans" or "open houses" to their office's agents; Caravans and open houses are scheduled through the MLS all of us belong to. And all MLS listings are published to the same list of real estate sites! So pick the brokerage that is responsive and saves you money!
3. Did you know that all those fancy flyers dropped on your front porch or in your mailbox are agents 'selling' themselves to get listings, and don't actually target buyers or sell houses? Most agents and brokers spend more to promote their name and face, than they do to promote your home.
4. Did you know that over 97% of agents who list your home do not bring the actual buyer? So...you may as well save money on your listing!
5. Do you know the difference between a licensed Broker and a licensed real estate agent (aka, "sales associate," or Realtor)? Most Realtors and all agents have their licensed "parked" under a broker, such as Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway, etc., and are independent consultants to such companies. Obtaining the education and completing the licensing for a broker license is far more encompassing, and provides buyers and sellers with much more flexibility for negotiating the sale or purchase of a home.
6. Did you know that the biggest complaint home buyers and sellers have about their agent or broker is that they are not responsive/available? You can call us 24-7, and you'll be talking with the owners of the company...not an independent sales associate who isn't even employed by their broker/company. So why are we telling you all this?As mentioned, we started this brokerage to save our family and friends money on their home purchases and sales. Our income, frankly, isn't solely dependent upon pressuring people to sell or buy houses. We offer great service, and at a savings. We don't need to pressure anyone to sell or buy. Common sense and a review of cost savings is enough to convince most people of our value. We are absolutely committed to the satisfaction of our home buyers and sellers, and have turned away business if our approach to ethics and honesty are a problem for certain buyers or sellers. If you are interesting in buying or selling, we are happy to help and we will do our best to exceed your expectations...while saving your family money, as we have done for our family and friends.
Todd Easterling & the Easterling Family
Owner of Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate, Inc. / Easterling Real Estate Group
Easterling Real Estate Group (www.EasterlingGroup.com)
Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate, Inc. (www.RanchoSantaFeInc.com)
La Costa Real Estate (www.LaCostaMLS.com)
La Costa Oaks Real Estate (www.LaCostaOaks.org)
Easterling Real Estate Group of San Diego (www.EasterlingGroup.com)
La Costa Town Square information (www.LaCostaTownSquare.com)
Rancho Santa Fe Area Agent, Broker, and Agency Directory (some of the agents/companies we co-op with) K. Ann Brizolis & Associates Real Estate Office of Rancho Santa Fe Willis Allen Real Estate Rancho Santa Fe Realty Danielle Short Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Kramer & Martin Cathy Gilchrist
Jason Barry Pacific Sotheby's International Realty Catherine and Jason Barry / Barry Estates Janna Hernholm Karen Van Ness Coldwell Banker Residential of Rancho Santa Fe Mary Ann Bosanac Nancy Bell Berkshire Hathaway Home Service / Prudential California Real Estate Joanne Fishman Bobby Martins Keller Williams Carmel Valley Linda Lederer Lon Noel Judith Wohl Willis Allen Real Estate Tomas Vajada Person Realty, Inc. Joanne Petrilli Jane Wiese Allison James Estates & Homes David Miller Doug Harwood Orva Harwood Rebecca Negard Albert Plattner Sandi Chin Home Rebate, Inc. Linda Sansone Candace Leeds-Sears Ian Arnett Brian Connelly Gregory Schwaderer Jeff Douglass Louie Ortiz Stephanie Zable Michael Taylor Kelly Pottorff Tamara Tidmore Gary Wildeson Janet Lawless Christ Sue De Legge Gina De Legge Habchi Kristi Rowell-Smith Rosanne Gross Dee Dee English Anne Marie Wachholtz Traci Bass Sherry Shriver Oliver Indra Melia Indra Shany Caidar Susan Kazmarek Andrea Dougherty Brian Guiltinan Jeffrey Cole Randy Podolsky Larry Springer Erica Derby Susan Loban The Guiltinan Group Bob Fields Julie Houstan Liz Nederlander Coden Noelle Berkovitz Bruce Peyton Joyce Du Jour Lawrence MacDonald Joanne Fishman Laureen Weaver Becky Cambell Sherry Shriver Larry Russell Cutter Clotfelter Scott Lippitt Gayle Lane Bruce Smithham Lucy Kelts Cathleen Shera Patricia Kramer Chris Williams Blue Sky Capital Realty, Inc. Gary Wildeson Cindy Mort Melissa Russell David Biller Darcy Smith Sid Mc Clue Shannon Hagan Connie Berkley Jana Greene Deborah Weir Elaine Gallagher Lisa LaRue John Fenn Scott Union Janice Clements Robert Maes Katie Hawkes Scott Appleby Kerry Payne Jodi Anderson Nancy Jo Dixon Scott DeGoler Christina Munteanu PacBLU Catherine Gilchrist-Colmar Cindy Mort Eric Lantorno Katrina Dodson Heather Manion Brett Dickinson WRMA Realty Shannon Davis Deborah Greenspan Clinton Selfridge Olga Fox Yardley Masterpiece Realty Associates Kerry Rellas Peter Reese Pacific Grand Estates Patricia Macaluso Drew Nelson Susan Kazmarek Connie Berkley Eric Chodorow Evangelina Marshall Windermere Real Estate of Southern California Paul Fisher Deirdre Bramberg Brunilda Zaragoza Ross Clark Cindy Mort
Recomended La Costa Carlsbad vendors/service providers:
Berkshire Hathaway Rancho Santa Fe
La Costa Oaks homes for sale and MLS listing broker and agents
Rancho Santa Fe homes are some of the most coveted in America and our real estate brokerage is dedicated to your satisfaction, whether selling your house or buying a new or re-sale home. Our family has been in the Ranch since the mid-seventies. When we set out to create a real estate brokerage to serve the area, we wanted it to be different. To this date, we have a perfect record with the Department of Real Estate, and none of our clients have incurred legal issues relative to their transactions.
We provide below market commission rates for sellers, saving thousands to tens of thousands in fees.
We often provide buyers with a credit in escrow, which can assist with down payment and closing costs on their new or re-sale home.
We are available 7 days a week, any time you need us.
A Broker will handle your transaction from start to finish...not assistants, and not 'associate licensees'/agents.
Sellers have access to our Ad Agency services/personnel and Fortune 500 creative talent to help market your home.
We can accompany prospective buyers on all showings, if desired, providing maximum security and privacy.
Owner of Rancho Santa Fe Real Estate (DRE# 01477397)
a California licensed real estate brokerage
Rancho Santa Fe Map
Fairbanks Ranch Map
Learn why our real estate brokerage services will save you thousands of dollars, selling or buying.
Find out just how much you can save listing your Rancho Santa Fe home, & why our marketing & network is the best.
Find homes for sale in Rancho Santa Fe (Fairbanks Ranch, the covenant, The Crosby, Cielo, Hacienda Santa Fe, etc.).